Monday, April 09, 2007

The Bestest Most Amazing Blog Ever... Period Two Here It Is!

Okay People,
Well to start... today is Monday, April 9, 2007!


Get ready for my amazing blog...

This fine morning, as I was walking to class, I noticed that my fellow classmates were heading to the library computer lab, and that's when I remembered... today is MAPS testing! Yay! So I joined my classmates as we headed down the hall into the computer lab to take our seats and wait for the test to begin.

Everything was ready to begin the test, but before we began, Ms. Smith told us our homework for tonight:


1. Read pages 69-117 in 1984 tonight, and be ready for the fishbowl on Wednesday.
[That means presenters and discussers be ready to present and discuss.]

2. Find examples of political propaganda. You need to find at least one from post WWII (or during) and at least one from present day. Bring them in to class tomorrow, either printed out or on your USB.

[Smitty would rather you print them out, please.]

After Ms. Smith told us our homework, and cleared up some confusion, we began the MAPS testing. I noticed immediately that my computer was a little messed up, as it was quite zoomed in, and I couldn't read everything on the screen. But no worries, everything was solved when I moved to a new computer. Voila! Problem solved. I proceeded on with the test, and finished in time to finish my reading in 1984.

Overall, it was a pretty easy day, especially because I got this day to scribe! Lucky me! ;)

I hope this helped anyone that was gone today!



6 Comments:

Blogger chelseah said...

oh and people, I just wanted to say sorry that I didn't wait to do it after period 5, I have to leave, so I had to do it before them...

"]

Mon Apr 09, 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Declan "Danger" said...

wow....anyone who can write that much about next to nothing has a gift. it's only natural that chelsea is in period 2.

Mon Apr 09, 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger briang said...

The beauty and enchantment of this blog will haunt the dreams of everyone in period 5's dreams...FOREVER.

BE A MAN!

Mon Apr 09, 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger endsleye said...

chels.
you rock my socks off.
you pulled as much as you could out of the day and it was brilliant! love you.

Mon Apr 09, 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger S. Cornils said...

I like your scribe, Chelsea. You were clear and detailed.

Tue Apr 10, 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger HarryPotterFreak(danh) said...

Uh... if you wanna see a lot written about nothing see my scribe up at the top.

Mon Apr 30, 06:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home